Making a Complaint

Currency Online Limited is committed to the delivery of excellence through its high customer service standards. Whether a Client is providing feedback, paying a compliment or making a complaint, a Client's input is important. Should a Client be dissatisfied with the service provided the following steps should be followed, as part of our Internal Dispute Resolution procedures.

Step 1: Contact your Account Manager at Currency Online Limited

  • Call Currency Online Limited and request to speak with your personal account manager with whom you have previously dealt.
  • Explain the problem and what solution you wish to achieve.
  • Currency Online Limited aims to deal with a Client's complaint as quickly as possible and will respond to the Client within 7 working days. Should the complaint prove to be more complex, it can take longer, nonetheless your personal account manager will keep you informed of the progress.

In the unlikely event that the Client is unhappy with our initial response, the Client is entitled to proceed to Step 2.

Step 2: Make a formal written complaint to the Compliance Manager

  • Send a formal written complaint by:
    • Email to
    • Post to the Currency Online Limited Compliance Manager at P.O. Box 4127, Christchurch, New Zealand.
  • In the cover letter include your name, client number and contact details.
  • Set out the problem clearly and include any relevant dates and names of employees you dealt with.
  • Attach copies of all relevant documents and keep the originals. Keep a copy of your own letter.
  • We are committed to resolving complaints through our complaints procedure, and respond to all formal written complaints within 21 days.

If after providing Currency Online Limited with the opportunity to resolve the complaint the Client is not happy with the final outcome, the Client can take the matter to arbitration or to court. It is important for the Client to note that if the Client goes to court and loses, they will be unable to have the matter looked at by a complaints scheme.